Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bricelyn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bricelyn. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Bricelyn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bricelyn homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bricelyn?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bricelyn. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bricelyn Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bricelyn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bricelyn? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bricelyn
MN Tree Trimming serves Bricelyn and the surrounding area: