Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brownsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brownsville. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Brownsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brownsville need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brownsville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brownsville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Brownsville Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brownsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brownsville? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brownsville
MN Tree Trimming serves Brownsville and communities nearby: