Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Burtrum. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burtrum. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Burtrum & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Burtrum should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burtrum?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burtrum. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Burtrum Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burtrum, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burtrum? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burtrum
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Burtrum and neighboring communities: