Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Chandler. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Chandler. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Chandler & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Chandler should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Chandler?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Chandler. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Chandler Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chandler, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chandler? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chandler
MN Tree Trimming serves Chandler and the surrounding area: