Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Columbia Heights. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Columbia Heights. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Columbia Heights & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Columbia Heights should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbia Heights?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Columbia Heights. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Columbia Heights Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbia Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbia Heights? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbia Heights
MN Tree Trimming serves Columbia Heights and the surrounding area: