Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dayton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Dayton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Dayton homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dayton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
MN Tree Trimming serves Dayton and neighboring communities: