Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Elgin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Elgin. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Elgin & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Elgin should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elgin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Elgin. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Elgin Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elgin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elgin? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elgin
MN Tree Trimming serves Elgin and communities nearby: