Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fairfax. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairfax. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Fairfax & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fairfax should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairfax?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fairfax. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fairfax Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairfax, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairfax? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairfax
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairfax and the surrounding area: