Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Farmington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Farmington. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Farmington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Farmington homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Farmington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Farmington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Farmington Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Farmington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Farmington? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Farmington
MN Tree Trimming serves Farmington and the surrounding area: