Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Foley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Foley. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Foley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Foley homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Foley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Foley. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Foley Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Foley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Foley? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Foley
MN Tree Trimming serves Foley and communities nearby: