Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Gem Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gem Lake. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Gem Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gem Lake should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gem Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gem Lake. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Gem Lake Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gem Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gem Lake? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gem Lake
MN Tree Trimming serves Gem Lake and neighboring communities: