Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Geneva. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Geneva. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Geneva & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Geneva homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Geneva?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Geneva. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Geneva Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Geneva, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Geneva? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Geneva
MN Tree Trimming serves Geneva and neighboring communities: