Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Granite Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Granite Falls. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Granite Falls & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Granite Falls need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Granite Falls?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Granite Falls. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Granite Falls Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granite Falls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granite Falls? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granite Falls
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Granite Falls and neighboring communities: