Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hazel Run. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hazel Run. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Hazel Run & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Hazel Run homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hazel Run?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hazel Run. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hazel Run Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hazel Run, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hazel Run? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hazel Run
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Hazel Run and the surrounding area: