Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hendrum. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hendrum. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Hendrum & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hendrum need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hendrum?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hendrum. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Hendrum Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hendrum, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hendrum? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hendrum
MN Tree Trimming serves Hendrum and neighboring communities: