Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Holland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Holland. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Holland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Holland should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Holland. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Holland Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holland? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holland
MN Tree Trimming serves Holland and the surrounding area: