Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Hopkins. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hopkins. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Hopkins & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hopkins should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hopkins?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Hopkins. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Hopkins Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hopkins, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hopkins? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hopkins
MN Tree Trimming serves Hopkins and neighboring communities: