Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Howard Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Howard Lake. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Howard Lake & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Howard Lake need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Howard Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Howard Lake. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Howard Lake Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Howard Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Howard Lake? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Howard Lake
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Howard Lake and the surrounding area: