Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ivanhoe. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ivanhoe. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Ivanhoe & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ivanhoe homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ivanhoe?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ivanhoe. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Ivanhoe Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ivanhoe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ivanhoe? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ivanhoe
MN Tree Trimming serves Ivanhoe and neighboring communities: