Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kenneth. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kenneth. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Kenneth & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Kenneth homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kenneth?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kenneth. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kenneth Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kenneth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kenneth? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kenneth
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Kenneth and the surrounding area: