Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kensington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kensington. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Kensington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Kensington homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kensington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kensington. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kensington Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kensington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kensington? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kensington
MN Tree Trimming serves Kensington and communities nearby: