Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kenyon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kenyon. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Kenyon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kenyon should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kenyon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kenyon. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kenyon Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kenyon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kenyon? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kenyon
MN Tree Trimming serves Kenyon and communities nearby: