Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kimball. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kimball. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Kimball & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Kimball homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kimball?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kimball. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kimball Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kimball, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kimball? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kimball
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Kimball and neighboring communities: