Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lafayette. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lafayette. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Lafayette & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lafayette homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lafayette?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lafayette. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lafayette Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lafayette, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lafayette? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lafayette
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lafayette and the surrounding area: