Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lake Henry. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake Henry. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Lake Henry & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lake Henry homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Henry?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake Henry. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lake Henry Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Henry, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Henry? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Henry
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake Henry and the surrounding area: