Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Landfall. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Landfall. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Landfall & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Landfall homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Landfall?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Landfall. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Landfall Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Landfall, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Landfall? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Landfall
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Landfall and neighboring communities: