Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lilydale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lilydale. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Lilydale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lilydale should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lilydale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lilydale. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lilydale Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lilydale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lilydale? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lilydale
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lilydale and communities nearby: