Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lismore. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lismore. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Lismore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lismore need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lismore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lismore. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lismore Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lismore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lismore? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lismore
MN Tree Trimming serves Lismore and neighboring communities: