Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Long Prairie. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Long Prairie. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Long Prairie & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Long Prairie homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Prairie?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Long Prairie. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Long Prairie Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Prairie, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Prairie? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Prairie
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Long Prairie and the surrounding area: