Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maple Plain. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maple Plain. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Maple Plain & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maple Plain should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Maple Plain?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Maple Plain. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Maple Plain Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maple Plain, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maple Plain? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maple Plain
MN Tree Trimming serves Maple Plain and communities nearby: