Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mapleton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mapleton. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Mapleton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Mapleton need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mapleton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mapleton. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mapleton Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mapleton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mapleton? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mapleton
MN Tree Trimming serves Mapleton and neighboring communities: