Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Medford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Medford. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Medford & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Medford need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Medford?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Medford. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Medford Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Medford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Medford? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Medford
MN Tree Trimming serves Medford and neighboring communities: