Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Montrose. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Montrose. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Montrose & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Montrose need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Montrose. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Montrose Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Montrose and the surrounding area: