Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Morristown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Morristown. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Morristown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Morristown need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Morristown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Morristown. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Morristown Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Morristown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Morristown? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Morristown
MN Tree Trimming serves Morristown and communities nearby: