Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Nassau. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Nassau. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Nassau & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Nassau should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Nassau?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Nassau. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Nassau Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Nassau, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Nassau? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Nassau
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Nassau and the surrounding area: