Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Nelson. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Nelson. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Nelson & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Nelson need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Nelson?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Nelson. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Nelson Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Nelson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Nelson? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Nelson
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Nelson and neighboring communities: