Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Auburn. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Auburn. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including New Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services New Auburn homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Auburn?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Auburn. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Auburn Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Auburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Auburn? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Auburn
MN Tree Trimming serves New Auburn and communities nearby: