Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New Germany. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Germany. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including New Germany & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services New Germany homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Germany?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Germany. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Germany Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Germany, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Germany? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Germany
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves New Germany and neighboring communities: