Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in North Oaks. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Oaks. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including North Oaks & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North Oaks homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Oaks?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Oaks. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The North Oaks Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Oaks, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Oaks? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Oaks
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves North Oaks and the surrounding area: