Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in North St. Paul. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in North St. Paul. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including North St. Paul & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services North St. Paul homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North St. Paul?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in North St. Paul. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The North St. Paul Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North St. Paul, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North St. Paul? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North St. Paul
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves North St. Paul and communities nearby: