Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oak Park Heights. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oak Park Heights. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Oak Park Heights & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oak Park Heights should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Park Heights?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oak Park Heights. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oak Park Heights Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Park Heights, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Park Heights? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Park Heights
MN Tree Trimming serves Oak Park Heights and the surrounding area: