Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ogilvie. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ogilvie. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Ogilvie & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Ogilvie homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ogilvie?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ogilvie. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ogilvie Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ogilvie, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ogilvie? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ogilvie
MN Tree Trimming serves Ogilvie and neighboring communities: