Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Otsego. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Otsego. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Otsego & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Otsego should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Otsego?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Otsego. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Otsego Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Otsego, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Otsego? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Otsego
MN Tree Trimming serves Otsego and the surrounding area: