Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pine Island. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pine Island. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Pine Island & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Pine Island homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pine Island?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pine Island. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pine Island Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pine Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pine Island? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pine Island
MN Tree Trimming serves Pine Island and the surrounding area: