Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pine Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pine Springs. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Pine Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Pine Springs homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pine Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Pine Springs. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pine Springs Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pine Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pine Springs? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pine Springs
MN Tree Trimming serves Pine Springs and neighboring communities: