Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Plummer. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Plummer. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Plummer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Plummer homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Plummer?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plummer. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Plummer Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plummer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plummer? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plummer
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Plummer and the surrounding area: