Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Regal. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Regal. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Regal & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Regal homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Regal?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Regal. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Regal Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Regal, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Regal? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Regal
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Regal and communities nearby: