Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rice Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rice Lake. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Rice Lake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rice Lake need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rice Lake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rice Lake. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Rice Lake Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rice Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rice Lake? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rice Lake
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Rice Lake and the surrounding area: