Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Roseville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Roseville. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Roseville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Roseville homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Roseville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Roseville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Roseville Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Roseville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Roseville? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Roseville
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Roseville and communities nearby: