Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sandstone. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sandstone. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Sandstone & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Sandstone homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sandstone?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sandstone. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sandstone Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sandstone, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sandstone? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sandstone
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Sandstone and neighboring communities: